1 The Muppet Mindset: Sesame Street Saturdays: Cookie Monster on "Cake Boss"

Jan 16, 2010

Sesame Street Saturdays: Cookie Monster on "Cake Boss"



According to a friend on Twitter (and my subsequent checking of the TV guide), Cookie Monster and the Sesame Street gang will be appearing on TLC's Cake Boss on Monday, January 18th at 9:00pm/8:00pm CT. The guide says, "The bakery is asked to make a cake for the 40th anniversary of 'Sesame Street.'" I'm not sure which characters will be in attendance, but my source on Twitter has informed me that Cookie Monster will be receiving a large cookie. I guess we'll have to tune in to find out!

Don't miss this exciting new Sesame Street appearance!













The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the anonymous credit! ;)

    I normally would have posted something like that via my own blog if the performers themselves had made an actual appearance.

    But I'm pleased you found the news useful. Love your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner