1 The Muppet Mindset: The Muppets Get LOST (Again)

May 13, 2010

The Muppets Get LOST (Again)

Just like last week, we were treated to a brand new Muppet video with LOST writers/producers Carlton Cruse and Damon Lindelof. In this new one, The Swedish Chef cooks up some trouble and figures out the secrets of the final episodes of LOST (in mock Swedish, of course). See for yourself:

HD Video on Muppets Facebook page

Region-Free Video for Muppet Fans outside the US



Wasn't that fun? I loves me some Chef-tastic cooking (you know... when I need to purge).

Be on the lookout for more Muppets and LOST Slapdown collaborations next week!












The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. Now I am happy that I learned how to speak German like the Chef because now I know what happans in the end of LOST. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner