1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle, Part 4

Jul 20, 2010

Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle, Part 4


The Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle
Part 4: The Collection of Ryan Dosier (part 2)

Today's Muppet Collection is more of the same. Even more from Ryan Dosier's (that's me!) personal collection. Just as last time, some of my favorite pictures are below and the rest of the collection pictures can be viewed on The Muppet Mindset's PhotoBucket Account. 



It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp signed by author Jim Lewis


Before You Leap signed by Kermit the Frog and ghost-writer Jim Lewis




My Life as a Furry Red Monster signed by Elmo, Kevin Clash, and Louis Henry Mitchell






My DVD collection (Muppets and Disney)


The main shelf in my room




Be sure to check out the rest of my collection pictures on our PhotoBucket account!




















The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I only have 6 of those DVDs. What was I thinking?! Wasting money on all those Friends boxsets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the muppet where do you get all your dad i have just 3 and i when to get more.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner