1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Weeks 4, 5, and 6

Nov 7, 2010

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Weeks 4, 5, and 6

Remember those Fraggle Rock quotations that showed up three Sundays in a row? And then they stopped for two weeks, and you thought another Lisa-the-Intern-series had gone the way of Don Music... Well, never fear! They're still around. And today, you get ALL the quotations you've missed the past two weeks AND this week's portion. Aren't you lucky? I sure think so.


WEEK FOUR:

Capture the Moon: "I hope I'm really asleep and just DREAMING that I'm wide awake..." -- Doc


Marooned: "Try a little longer for your friends. Try a little stronger for your friends." -- Red and Boober Fraggle


The Minstrels: "But you've heard enough! Now it is time for you to listen. Go and find your songs." -- Cantus the Minstrel


The Great Radish Famine: "Tides of love uniting you and me ... Linking us in Perfect Harmony" -- Marjory the Trash Heap


The Garden Plot: "Fear has nothing to do with it! It's grace and style we're concerned with!" -- Red Fraggle



WEEK FIVE:

Gobo's Discovery: "One, two, three--Oh, thank HEAVENS he has all three dimensions!" -- Boober Fraggle

Mokey's Funeral: "Oh, how DARE they call my White Birds and Death poem boring! Well--it HAS to be long! To give the birds time to migrate..."

The Beast of Bluerock: "But that's not fair! I'll have to be a TEAM all by myself!" -- Wembley Fraggle

New Trash Heap in Town: "She said there's a new way to find wisdom!" "Yeah, and it has something to do with argyle socks!" -- Red and Wembley Fraggle



WEEK SIX (and welcome to Season Two) :

Wembley's Egg: "Just take a breath, straight from the heart--Now go ahead and fly!" -- Wembley Fraggle

Boober Rock: "I'm me, and you're ah... uh... you!" "I BELIEVE you!" -- Wembley and Boober Fraggle

The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore: "After all the pain and woe, here's the only thing I know: couldn't last a day without my friends." -- Marjory the Trash Heap

Red's Sea Monster: "It's the hugest thing in the universe! ...And its nose itches!" -- Red Fraggle

Uncle Matt Comes Home: "The most beautiful place in the universe? Huh! Not after you've seen a used car lot at sunset." -- Uncle Traveling Matt



And there you have it. Isn't it nice to be back? And now I'm going to let Ryan have a little vengeance. See, I can never take my little proof-reader's hat off. Even when we're talking over Instant Messenger, I have to correct him if he uses "there" instead of "their." So I figure it's only fair to let everyone laugh at me when I make a mistake writing a quotation on my chalkboard. See if you can catch it...















The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner