1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 7

Nov 14, 2010

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 7

Hey folks! Lisa the Intern here with another week's worth of Fraggle Rock Quotations. Coming soon in color! ...What, don't you believe me?


Boober's Dream: "Gee, I always thought potatoes were a riot!" -- Wembley Fraggle


Mokey and the Minstrels: "Lose your heart and it's found." -- Cantus and the Minstrels


All Work and All Play: "So show me a way to go and I'll go free; I hope you'll see that I'm going the way I've got to go." -- Cotterpin Doozer

Sir Hubris and the Gorgs: "Got to find me the true way--that's the only way home." -- Gobo Fraggle


A Friend in Need: "You know, I'm not made of magic, but I do the best I can." -- Gobo Fraggle


And there you have it! Another week's worth of quotations. Next week: Color! ...You really don't believe me, do you? Or you just have no idea what I'm talking about. Well, it won't be the first time someone's called me crazy...














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner