1 The Muppet Mindset: Inside The Muppet Studio

Nov 16, 2010

Inside The Muppet Studio

Greetings, Muppet fans! Guess what, guess what, guess what? We now officially have set photos from The Muppets starring Jason Segel and Amy Adams!! These photos were taken at The Jim Henson Company Studios in Los Angeles (I KNOW, right?) and it showcases the old Muppet Studios... obviously run down since the heyday of the Muppets. I don't know what more to say about these pictures... so I think I'll just show you.









These pictures come to us from SlashFilm.com, BleedingCool.com, and The Jim Henson Company's Facebook and Twitter. THIS MOVIE IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!! And now we have actual proof! How COOL is this?









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

6 comments:

  1. Very cool..now to stop looking around my room looking for the perfect spot to hang the Pigs in Space sign and the Attractions sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that meant to be Scooter because I do not know why he is waering a jacket that is not the green one that he wears on The Muppet Show and in movies? I thought he was wearing that jacket back in the new photos from the set. Is Scooter's hair changed to that colour now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not wearing it because I stole the jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you really?If you did and I think you are lying then you should not post it on a website that Muppetears read all the time because that can trace internet posts. I know this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it too hence the fact I'm internationally known for my fandom. Methinks it's time to change my name and fame and make sure not to include any butts.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner