1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 4

Apr 10, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 4


Casey Daron - Hello Everybody! Casey here for the, um, fourth time! To find this weeks batch of Muppetational quotes, I went on an amazing adventure! First, I went up the long, treacherous staircase up to my bedroom. Then, I silently crept past my Kermit and Gonzo photo puppet replicas. And finally, I found the treasure! (aka, my Muppet collection) I read through many books, flipped through magazines, and skimmed comics until, (drumroll, please) I found the almighty quotes! Today we have some humorous and motivational quotes from our friends, the Muppets. I hope you like them!

"You are what you eat, which I guess makes me part mosquito."
- Kermit the Frog, Before You Leap

"Being overcharged is only a problem if you are paying, okay. Otherwise, it's all good!"
- Pepe the King Prawn, It's Hard Out Here For a Shrimp

"You are all WEIRDOS!"
- Sam the Eagle, The Great Muppet Caper

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me."
- Kermit the Frog, "Rainbow Connection," The Muppet Movie

Now THAT is treasure! :-)







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. "You can't beat the classics, you can only destroy 'em." - Kermit, The Muppet Show

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner