1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Bunsen and Beaker

Oct 25, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Bunsen and Beaker

Casey Daron - Hello, and welcome once again to (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes. This week, the quotes will be spotlighting Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his somewhat trusty assistant, Beaker. Beaker is an instant fan-favorite, mainly because he gets tortured, shrunk, catches on fire, and, well, you get the idea. I am thrilled to see what Dr. Honeydew and Beaker make in the new movie. Now, go on, and enjoy this week's quotes!

"Mee mee moo meep meep mind."
"Yes, I think you have a beautiful mind, too."
~ Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

"Oh, I'm so nervous. If I'm not funny, I won't be able to live with myself."
"Well, then you'll have to get another apartment, won't you?"
~ Fozzie Bear and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, The Muppet Movie

"Here is my assistant Beaker, here with a lighted blowtorch. He is going to show you how impossible it really is to burn fireproof paper."
~ Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, The Muppet Show (Episode 318)

"I'm Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, this is Muppet Labs, and I am tickled pink to announce the solution to banana problems."
~ Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, The Muppet Show (Episode 402)

"Now comes the Honeydew Shrinking pill. Take one, Beaker."
"Meep?"
"NOT THE WHOLE BOTTLE!"
"MEEEEEEEEP!"
"Oh, dear. Well, I guess that's all for today on Muppet Labs."
~ Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker, The Muppet Show (Episode 306)






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Nice quotes! You left out my favourite Beaker moment though, this one from The Muppet Movie:
    Bunsen - "They work on anything! But the effect is sadly temporary."
    Beaker - "Sadwy temowawwy *sigh*"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I was about to do that quote, but then I second-guessed myself! SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely its:

    Beaker: Vewwy sadwy temowawwy *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but surely not, Beauregard! I checked, double checked, and then triple checked the first time I checked to make sure I didn't get it wrong the second time :p And don't apologise Casey, if you included that scene, then this would have been a much less interactive Weekly Muppet Quotes for me hehe...So thank you for not including it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. GLEE is featuring a Muppets song on the Nov. 1st episode. That can be really cool.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner