1 The Muppet Mindset: Alan Muraoka Gets Interviewed in Oklahoma

Jul 14, 2013

Alan Muraoka Gets Interviewed in Oklahoma

One of my favorite Sesame Street human characters has always been Alan. He's funny and fun and always seems to be both amazed and flabbergasted by what goes on there on the Street. Plus, he's played by the wonderful and talented Alan Muraoka. While I've never met him, I can tell that Mr. Muraoka is a kind, funny, genuine guy. Don't believe me? Then check out this video interview with Alan Muraoka as he is interviewed our good friend Lucas Ross, who is hysterical and outstanding. Check out the fun video below, debuting online here!



I want to audition for Alan, darn it!!

Special thanks to Lucas Ross for being so generous and absolutely hilarious. Kudos, sir.






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Alan too, I remember when he first came to Sesame Street back in 1998, I thought he was a great addition to the Sesame Family, he fit right in; definitely one of my favorite human characters as well. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner