1 The Muppet Mindset: The Muppet Mindset Goes to Walt Disney World (2013)

Jul 26, 2013

The Muppet Mindset Goes to Walt Disney World (2013)

Ryan Dosier - Greetings, Muppet fans! It is I, Ryan, here with an important update for you about The Muppet Mindset. Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking my annual family vacation to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The entire family is going and it's sure to be a blast.

But never you fear, The Muppet Mindset will continue to run smoothly while I'm away. We have a week's worth of scheduled posts ready to entertain you and keep you interested while I'm away. However, if some breaking news happens while I'm gone... well, that probably won't get reported on the site until later. I will be checking Twitter and Facebook, so keep an eye on those for up-to-the-minute news, as well as exclusive updates (or, rather, Mupdates) from Walt Disney World!

Our friend Jarrod Fairclough will also be keeping watch over The Muppet Mindset while I'm away in case something goes horribly wrong (don't get any ideas). So thanks to Jarrod for doing that!

Have a great week, Muppet fans! I know I will!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's not like bowling balls are going to fall from the sky after you leave.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner