1 The Muppet Mindset: Rachel Herrick Reviews... The Muppets Take Manhattan

Nov 1, 2013

Rachel Herrick Reviews... The Muppets Take Manhattan

It's here! Rachel Herrick's third entry in her Muppet movie video reviews leading up to the March 21st release of Muppets Most Wanted. This go around, Rachel tackles The Muppets Take Manhattan. But don't read about it--watch about it!



Special thanks to Rachel Herrick for her awesome work!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. With all due respect, I disagree entirely with Rachel when she says this movie is more enjoyable for kids than adults. I first saw it in the theater when I was four; I couldn't follow the story at all and eventually lost interest all together. Personally, and I'm not saying this will be the same for everyone, I appreciate the movie a lot more as an adult. Having gone through some real life experience and some profound disappointments allows me to identify with what the Muppets go through in this move.

    Again, that's just my opinion, but I'd be interested to hear what Rachel thinks of it in another 10 or 15 years when she's had more life experience.

    ~Mary Arline

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner