1 The Muppet Mindset: The NEW Muppet Mindset!

Aug 29, 2014

The NEW Muppet Mindset!

Greetings, Muppet fans! The Muppet Mindset, our extensive set of articles, interviews, and information has moved to a completely redone website courtesy of WordPress! We're extremely proud to showcase exciting new articles, newly formatted Weekly Muppet Wednesdays and Interviews pages, and much more. Posts will no longer show up on this page, and in a month or so it will be deleted completely. Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Eloise.
    In 1969 until about 1973 I
    was close friends with Caroll Spinney.
    He was my mentor. He helped me in so many ways but things happen things change
    Now I am 63. I had so many aspirations for myself but have had so many blocks. I have been successful in many ways but not in one particular direction.
    I am a professional artist. Professional writer. I am a social worker though I have at this point only earned an Associates Degree in social work. I am a beginning puppeteer and a professional tarot card reader. My current and fullest work has beenas a Clerical Associate.
    My current goal is to open a drop-in/live in center for emotionally/physically abused teens. I am planning to utilize puppetry therapy.
    I have been workibg on this for 4 maybe 5 years and am going around in circles.
    If I work it all out I am planning to ne The Birds Nest -A Safe Haven dedicated to Caroll Spinney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Birds Nest-A Safe Haven dedicated to Caroll Spinney.
      Watch on Youtube. Interested in helping?; eloiseockertt @gmail.com

      Delete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner